Product Description & Reviews
The MiniProTM RAID V2 is a dual-drive system with a triple combination of 1394b FireWire 800, eSATA and USB 3.0. Built entirely from aluminum, the MiniPro RAID V2 utilizes the highest quality construction for power users who need dependable storage. The rugged metal housing provides protection due to impact and drops, while acting as a heatsink for passive, silent cooling. The MiniPro RAID V2 offers flexible RAID storage management options: RAID 0 (Striping), RAID 1 (Mirroring), JBOD (independent drives) and BIG (Non-RAID merged drives). The MiniPro RAID V2 SSD version incorporates a high-performance Solid State Drive (SSD) built with synchronous NAND flash for optimum performance and reliability. No moving parts inside the SSD allows for ultra-silent operation - excellent for quiet audiophile environments.The MiniPro RAID V2 can reach speeds over 400 MB/sec in RAID 0 mode using USB 3.0.
Features & Highlights
- Capacity: 1TB SSD (2 x Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSDs)
- Interface: USB 3.0 (Up to 425 MB/Sec); Firewire 800 /IEEE 1394b (Up to 100 MB/Sec); eSATA (Up to 375 MB/sec)
- Aluminum housing provides excellent protection and heat dissipation
- Configurable hardware RAID controller (JBOD (default), RAID 1 mirroring, RAID 0 striping, BIG)
- Bus powered using FireWire, or powered using AC adapter (included)
|Item Size:||5.1 x 1.1 x 1.1 inches|
|Package Weight:||4 pounds|
|Package Size:||6 x 3 x 3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.