Product Description & Reviews
Kingston's SSDNow E50 features high IOPs and bandwidth performance to solve I/O latencies and bottlenecks and increase your server's performance. E50's 6Gbps SATA interface provides max bandwidth over 500MB/s read/ write. This drive is built with MLC Sync NAND and is rated at 60,000 read/ write IOPS versus an average IOPS rating of 300 for a 15K SAS HDD. E50's advanced data integrity protection gives you peace of mind by ensuring a longer life for your data and your drive. DuraWrite extends the life of the SSD by efficiently reducing the Flash writes without sacrificing data integrity. RAISE technology provides superior protection against uncorrectable errors, while overprovisioning and advanced wear-leveling ensure consistent performance and wear over the life of the drive.
Features & Highlights
- Maximum 4k Read/Write 240GB - 85,000/ 73,000 IOPS
- Random 4k Read/Write 240GB - 48,000/ 72,000 IOPS
- Sequential Read/Write SATA Rev. 3.0 240GB - up to 550/530MB/s
- Interface SATA Rev. 3.0 (6Gb/s) - with backwards compatibility to SATA Rev. 2.0 (3Gb/s)
- Encryption - AES 128bit. Controller - SandForce-SF2581
- Total Bytes Written (TBW); Drive Writes Per Day (DWPD) - 240GB - 739TB; 3 DWPD
- Warranty/support three-year warranty with free technical support
|Item Weight:||0.2 pounds|
|Item Size:||3.94 x 0.28 x 0.28 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.35 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.2 x 0.71 x 0.71 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.