Product Description & Reviews
Please Note: Not compatible with SATA MINI PCI-E SSD/PATA MINI PCI-E SSD and RAID MINI PCI-E SSD The SSD work will release heat, the shell fells very hot, this is normal Please don't try to use USB extension cable, and don't connect the product on front USB ports of the desktop, because it will lead to can't meet the demand of the normal working current of the SSD Please enter the disk manager to hard disk partition and format the hard disk If you open "my computer" can't see the increase of disk partitions Features: ◆ Supports 3*5cm mSATA SSD to USB 3.0 interface. ◆ High end quality product with sleek case design. ◆ USB 3.0 interface. Plug and Play. ◆ Compatible with Windows 2000 / xp / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10, Mac OS 7.0 and above. ◆ Dimension: 7.8 cm*3.3 cm*0.7 cm. ◆ Chipset: ASMedia 1153E, UASP support. Hi-Speed SATA 6G support. Packing including: 1 x USB3.0 to mSATA Converter Adapter card
Features & Highlights
- mSATA ssd usb 3.0 reader, support 3*5cm mSATA SSD to USB 3.0 interface, backward compatible to USB 2.0 specifications.
- Plug and Play. This converter can be used to diagnose and test your mSATA ssd.
- Compatible with Windows 2000/xp/Vista/7/8; Mac OS 7.0 and above. This is a usb 3.0 mini pci-e msata ssd adapter card that can be used as usb 3.0 pen drive.
- Support full size mSATA ssd 50.95mm(L) * 30mm(W) * 3.8mm(H). Supports 3.3 Volt Mini PCI-e SSD mSATA Module.
- What you get: 1 x mSATA SSD to USB 3.0 Converter Adapter Card (SSD is not included)
|Item Weight:||0.05 pounds|
|Item Size:||3.7 x 4 x 4 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.05 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.9 x 0.5 x 0.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.