OWC 250GB 3G SSD and HDD DIY Complete Bundle Upgrade Kit for Late 2009-2010 iMacs
OWC 250GB 3G SSD and HDD DIY Complete Bundle Upgrade Kit for Late 2009-2010 iMacs by OWC at Learning Delphi. MPN: KITIM09HE250. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The complete solution for your 2009-2010 iMac. Add an SSD to your hard drive equipped iMac to experience faster booting, near instant application
Features & Highlights
- Add a high-performance SSD to your iMac.
- No software hacks required, Backed by Free DIY install videos and expert support, 3 year OWC SSD Limited Warranty
- DIY Upgrade Bundle 240 GB OWC Mercury Electra 3G SSD + NewerTech AdaptaDrive + In-line Thermal Sensor. Includes all the tools to upgrade a 2009 - 2010 iMac's factory HDD with a high performance OWC SSD.
- Product Specifications: 4-Ch controller, Tier 1 3D NAND, Interface: SATA 3Gb/s, 250GB useable capacity, RoHS Compliant, Unformatted, Sequential Read (Compressible Data) 274 MB/s, Sequential Write (Compressible Data) 253 MB/s
- Includes OWC Mercury 3G SSD, AdaptaDrive 2.5" to 3.5" Drive Converter Bracket, 4x 2.5" drive to bracket mounting screws, 4x Bracket to 3.5" drive bay mounting screws, In-line Digital Thermal Sensor Cable, 2x NewerTech 2.25" Suction Cup, Torx T10s driver, Torx T8s driver, NewerTech pry tool, Microfiber scratch-free cloth, 4x 2.5" drive to bracket mounting screws, 4x Bracket to 3.5" drive bay mounting screws, AdaptaDrive Assembly Manual & User Guide, 3 year OWC SSD Limited Warranty
|Manufacturer:||Other World Computing|
|Publisher:||Other World Computing|
|Studio:||Other World Computing|
|Item Size:||2.76 x 0.28 x 0.28 inches|