The Samsung SSD 850 EVO elevates the everyday computing experience to a higher level of performance and endurance than was ever imagined. Powered by Samsung's unmatched V-NAND technology, no wonder the 850 EVO is the best-selling* SSD for everyday computing. Designed for mainstream desktop PCs and laptops, the 850 EVO comes in a wide range of capacities and form factors.
Features & Highlights
- 500GB Capacity, M.2 Form Factor, SATA 6GB/s (Compatible with SATA 3GB/s and 1.5GB/s
- Designed to be used with Desktops, Laptops and Small Form Factor Machines. Random Write up to 40,000 (4KB, QD1) SSD Management with Magician Software. Kindy verify the compatibility of your model for best buy
- Random Write up to 88,000 IOPS (4KB QD32) Random Read up to 10,000 IOPS (4KB, QD1). Sequential Read up to 540 MB/s, Sequential Write up to 520 MB/s , Random Read 97,000 IOPS (4KB, QD32)
- Included Contents: SATA III (6Gb/s) M.2 (2280) SSD & User Manual (All Other Cables, Screws, Brackets Not Included)
- Free download of Samsung Data Migration and Magician software available for easy installation and SSD management
- Windows 10/8/7/Vista SP1 and above (32/64 bit), Widows Server 2008 (32/64 bit), Linux Compatible.
|Item Weight:||0.02 pounds|
|Item Size:||0.06 x 0.87 x 0.87 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.18 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.94 x 1.18 x 1.18 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Samsung, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: CT525MX300SSD4, ean: 0649528778307,
Increase the speed, durability, and efficiency of your system for years to come with the Crucial MX300 SSD. Boot up in seconds and fly through the most demanding applications with an SSD that fuses the latest 3D NAND flash technology with the proven ...
By Western Digital
mpn: WDS500G1B0A, ean: 7180378528986,
WD Blue SATA 6Gb/s 2.5 Inch 500GB Internal SSD Solid State DriveSequential read speeds of up to 545MB/s and sequential write speeds of up to 525MB/s. An industry-leading 1.75M hours Mean Time To Failure (MTTF) and several error-correction technologie...